ACT Aspire:Create a Stronger Start with ACT Aspire
From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected method of calculating pupil progress. The machine is anchored by the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at each essay writer service grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward college and job readiness.
We provide a method of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to behave College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state requirements.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They could be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides insights that are guiding pupil progress.
A thorough System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Components that could be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to create learning that is effective dedicated to university and profession readiness.
Six reasons that are good Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight linked to the absolute most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first longitudinal assessment to completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings regarding the ACT
- Offers educators greater presence into particular aspects of academic danger
- Delivers evidence-based outcomes
- Regular assessments that result in very early interventions
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Connected to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned because of the popular Core State guidelines
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: built reaction, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject areas: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and writing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On the web delivery of assessments with old-fashioned paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for career and college.
Get started doing ACT Aspire
How exactly to purchase
You are encouraged by us to find out more about the worth of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by finishing our information request type. Upon finishing the demand, an ACT agent will get in touch with you to definitely discuss the system.
With both summative and regular assessments available, ACT Aspire are administered in several methods to meet with the requirements of the pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing can be obtained as soon as the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For step-by-step pricing information also to talk about an ACT Account Manager to your testing plan, call 855.434.6010 or complete the shape right here.
Two test windows are offered for ACT Aspire summative assessment each 12 months: One screen when you look at the autumn and another screen into the springtime. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is just a test that is computer-delivered. Nevertheless, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil evaluating for the additional charge. The periodic assessments are CBT just.
2019-2020 Pricing and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Prices (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on line Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per student|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50
imprinted Individual Score Labels: $0.50
|Summative Discounts||Order four or higher grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same college 12 months: $4.00 off/Student (placed on Summative)
2019-2020 Testing Windows
|Test Session||Contract Deadline* Window that is testing Aspire 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date may be the date a signed agreement is necessary. It’s possible to accomplish enrollment and signal the agreement equivalent day employing a signature that is digital.